Here are some other facts you should consider.
- From a study commissioned by Minted™, “a modern wedding now takes an incredible 528 hours – or 22 full days – of planning from engagement to the big day.”
- The 2019 Wedding Wire® Newlywed Report notes that couples hire 14 vendors for their wedding day, on average.
- According to wedding planner Alison Dole, someone planning a wedding needs “…a high tolerance for stress, [to] remain calm under pressure, have versatile and sophisticated communication styles, and [be] comfortable being at the center of creative planning – either through an innate sense for what to do or because you’re great at research and assembling ideas.
Besides, the two of you should be preparing for your marriage,
instead of being trapped in the minutiae of wedding planning.
And do either of you have a spare 528 hours? I’m guessing no.
I’m Rebecca Fulk,
the owner and lead planner and designer of Buttercup Celebrations. And I’d love to help you with your wedding! I created my company to help stressed couples, like the two of you, create the wedding you’ve always wanted. That pressure-cooker situation of stress and overwhelm? Let me eliminate that from your life! You deserve a completely custom wedding that expresses your values, style, and personality. This is the whole reason my company exists – to make your wedding planning time fun, the way it should be, and to create a truly extraordinary day that leaves you with memories that last for a lifetime!
Telling your love story matters.
You have shared history together: how you met, the things you like to do, how and when you fell in love… Those things are important, and they make your love story unique. The two of you, as a couple, bring something to the world that no one else can! Buttercup Celebrations exists to celebrate your love story.
The services I provide are all designed:
- To give you the advantage of my expertise.
- To keep you in control of the big day.
- To allow for how much – or how little – you want to be involved in day-to-day planning decisions.
- To free you from the multitude of questions your vendors will have in the days leading up to your wedding day.
So, without further ado: